Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Hunts...

Halloween oh Halloween, let me count the hunts..... Grimm Halloween Hunt, Corny Horny Halloween Hunt, For the Love of Halloween, Pumpkin Paw Hunt, Addicted to Halloween, Hallows Eve Hunt, I Love Tim Burton Halloween, Black and White Hunt, Witches Brew..... WOW, the list goes ON and ON!  With no shortage of hunts I found a look I wanted to share with all you Hunters! :)



I hope you all had an amazing time hunting this Halloween... there was SO much good freebies for the taking.  This little dress is simple and I luff it!  Check out my lil Candy Corn hat!! OMG I ditched the rest of the outfit and kept this AMAZING lil hat... too cute!!  O...M...G!! Those shoes are TO DIE FOR!!  They don't have a heel... ammmmmaaazing!

Happy Halloween Hunters!!  Have a gruesomely spooky Halloween... :)


**Adri**





Links

Skin: Addicted to Halloween Hunt Gift from ..::Adoring Charms::.. 
Lashes: Eyelashes 15 from ..::A.Y.Y::..
Necklace & Earrings: Messed Memory Wire Set from .:A&M:.
Tights: Knee Highs 1 [Free] from *Sheer*
Tattoo: SnakeBite Color Medium from ::Para Designs::
Hair: Tres/Tierra Happy Birthday Jucy [1L] from *Brit*Tres
Outfit: Lea Dress [ATHH] from [Insatiable Fashions]
Shoes: Green Precarious [Grim hunt] from *Deviant Designs*
Hat: Candy Corn Hat [Grim hunt] from Serenity
Mouth charm: *SpiderYum*  [Grim hunt] from **Malizz Yiyuan creation**

No comments:

Post a Comment