Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fashion Freaks 2 Hunt...

Fashion Freaks Hunt organizer
Avy Fhang



This hunt is for all you freaks that LOVE LOVE LOVE fashion!  I tried my best to get this blog out fast so that you all could enjoy it too... with RL College being my number one priority, this is as fast as I could get it out! "hehe" Regardless you have until October 15th to pick up these fantastic items!!




This outfit I put together myself.  The pants are very nice and the shirt is skank-o-licious! :)
Shirt: Beach Bum [FF2] @ Black&Blue Outfitters
Pants: Pink Pants [FF2] @ CandyDoll
Jewelry: Pretty in Pink [FF2] @ Mustang Trading Post
Pose stand: Freak Poser [FF2] @ [[[PURpose]]]







This outfit is very similar to an Envy Designs outfit I own in green.  I love when I can pick up outfits from other designers that look like my favorite designers clothes. ♥

outfit: Fashion Freak 2 Gift @ *DivaLicious*
Hair: Scene - Orange [Hair Fair Freebie] @ =>LollipopZ
Skin: Kelly SK - Cleavage  [FF2] @ *Just Like Me*
Face Peircing: The Unknow Peircing [FF2] @ [Acide!]
Heels: Freaky Lamp Dress [FF2] @ Sassy Kitty Designs
Eyes: Candlelight Blue [FF2] @ Eye Candi
Pose: Fasion Freak 2 Gift @ {Just A Pose}







This dress is different and because it's different it's totally worth a grab.  I love it's textures and the shape is super cute! ☻

Outfit: Freaky Frame Dress [FF2] @ Sassy Kitty Designs
Hair: Fashion Freak Hair [FF2] @ aMuse







This next outfit lives up to it's creator's name, Sassy!  the gloves and the stockings make this otherwise plain jane black dress totally spunky.


Outfit: Rawrr Dress w/garters [FF2] @ ~Sassy!~
Hair: CyberBarbie - Blue [FF2] @ **Fatal/VIRUS**







Paper.Doll should just let me have stock in the store I swear!  I totally adore their whole line and this is one store you'll always see me grab their freebies at! The bracelet is fantastic and courtesy of Just You.


Outfit: FashionFreaksMini [FF2] @ paper.doll
Bracelet: Ying Yang - Black [FF2] @ ***Just You***








This cutie pie mini reminds me of childhood for some reason!? I paired it up with the long musical note necklace.. I thought it looked pretty good.  The spunky hair add a nice touch too.

Outfit: Rainbow Mini - Green [FF2] @ .:Pretty Stick:.
Necklace: Music Notes Chain [FF2] @ *ICED*







Here's one of my favorite finds in this hunt is brought you by Alexohol.  I adore this black little number, the textures are amazing and it shows you what MINI is all about! ;)

Outfit: Fashion Freaks Dress [FF2] @ >>Alexohol<<
Necklace: Ella Necklace [FF2] @ ~SIGMA~





Here's a close up look at the shoes from Sassy Kitty Designs





Enjoy the hunt ladies... I know I did! That was the Besties in the Fashion Freaks 2 Hunt... enjoy!

Adri


No comments:

Post a Comment